Unprecedented Reach Delivering Exceptional Results
TriFlex offers physical and occupational therapy services with broad geographical coverage…and our network is growing! Our panel of expert providers is made up of full-service workers compensation clinics offering the following services:
- Physical & Occupational Therapy focused on increasing strength, decreasing pain and symptoms, restoring job-specific abilities and promoting a safe return-to-work.
- Work-specific Physical Reconditioning is our supervised programs with providers that restore systematic neurological, musculoskeletal and aerobic conditions through exercises and activities that simulate or include actual job functions.
- Transitional Work Programs ensure everyone benefits when we precisely match an employee’s current abilities with temporary work or modified job functions.
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE) are uniquely thorough and accurate to measure an individual’s physical demand capacity, ability to perform essential job tasks, and sincerity as well as reliability of effort.
- Post Offer Employment Testing (POET) is evidence-based! Proven POET results in less lost time, increased worker productivity, decreased turnover and a greater likelihood that the right person will be matched with the job.
- Ergonomic Assessments is an accurate evaluation of work sites and tasks to lower the risk of injury.
- Job Site Analysis means on-site evaluation to assess the work site and work requirements and to provide a standardized identification of a job’s specific functional demands.
- On-site Rehabilitation, Education & Training for injury and illness prevention and rehabilitation techniques to increase employees’ knowledge and problem-solving skills. Our providers can partner with physicians to treat work-related and non-work-related injuries on-site.
- Peer Review: We always consult with our patients, payers and providers to create what has become a revolutionary, ever-evolving peer review system, which provides unbiased clinical perspective on clinical plateaus, compliance challenges and discharge planning. And that fact alone yields unprecedented benefits for 100% of our work comp patients.
Plus, did we mention a Full Suite of Prevention Services! Talk to a TriFlex Care expert today by calling 888-373-0705 or emailing [email protected].